TRADE & INVESTMENT
Real trade freedom runs in parallel with production and development so the following actions are necessary:
● Determine the minimum prices of locally produced goods from the producer to the trader according to economic
mechanisms that support general growth by protecting products from the manipulation of traders, and determining the
upper limits of commodity prices from the trader to the consumer then enabling competition between traders (individuals
and companies) in the universally known manner.
● All investment both local and foreign should be prioritised towards the production sectors such as agriculture, industry,
mining and animal production etc., taking into account the prohibition of monopoly in trade and control of trading in real
estate to prevent investment funds from leaking into unproductive sectors.
● The wholesale, import and export trade and the agency agreements are based on institutions and companies subject to a
laws assigned for companies and institutions. These companies must comply, right from their establishment to the public
interest, according to the established regulations at that given time. They must work with detailed invoices so that agents
and dealers in the sector can be queried in case of price violations, as well as the company’s liability in case of commodity
● Prioritize the import of essential commodities.
● Promote legitimate trade through the ports and maximum control for the prevention of smuggling.
● The commitment of the state and companies to the laws of quality control.
● Giving special attention to exports, which is important for strengthening local production.