COMMUNICATION & TECHNOLOGY
● The State is the body that organizes the business in this sector and participates to a limited degree in its development.
● The fairness of service distribution, the promotion of knowhow and the provision of training in the information sector.
● Commitment to the highest standards of transparency at all levels within companies operating within the
● Encouraging domestic investment in this sector.
● To generate new investments in new and emerging technologies, which is now known as the “knowledge economy”, to
create a higher-income streams compared to conventional ones by developing value added goods and services to make
Sudan a center for the export of advanced technology, especially to neighboring countries in the region.