PETROLEUM & MINERALS
● Petroleum and minerals are a source of national wealth that is not renewable, and so must be preserved and invested in
wisely and to put the necessary plans in place to preserve the rights of future generations in their nation’s wealth.
● Work to expand the exploration and production base and to develop the necessary facilities from pipelines to refineries and
● Preserving the right of local communities to benefit from the revenues of extracting oil and minerals by developing their
areas, employing their inhabitants, and preserving their health and that of their local environment.
● Investing its revenues in developing the country's production bases of; agriculture, industry, infrastructure, and drainage as
well as basic health and education services.
● Adhering to the highest standards of transparency in the granting of oil and minerals contracts and its related services and
enacting the necessary legislation to prevent and combat corruption in this vital sector.
● Establishment of a stability fund for oil prices to avoid the country's vulnerability to price fluctuations and to ensure the
stability of its finances.